Conveniently and easily manage your Security First Federal Credit Union debit card on your time, anytime – directly from within online banking and the SFFCU mobile banking app.
Receive notifications for suspicious transactions and exceeding spending limits to ensure the safety and security of your credit. You can also review transactions and turn your card “off” if necessary.
Card Management Benefits
Easy Card Use
- Easily add cards to digital wallets
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card
- View one-time payments as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis
Manage Cards On-the-Go
- Add both your SFCU debit card and SFCU credit card
- Manage cards with advanced controls and self-service options
- “On” and “Off” card management
- Control when, where, and how your cards are used
- Create travel plan notifications
- Hide and Show Cards
- Add a new SFFCU card
- Call designated phone numbers to:
- Activate cards
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Set or change PIN
Understand Spending with Spend Insights
- Check transactions and account balances
- Understand spending clearly with quick spending insights, recurring/card-on-file merchant identification, and transactions enriched with clear merchant names, logos, interactive maps, and contact information.
- Track recurring payments (subscriptions/installment plans) and keep a tab on merchants that have your card details stored.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type
- View suspicious activity and help minimize fraud with real-time alerts
- Establish alerts for each time the card is used based on specific desired alerts or when a transaction is attempted but declined.
- View and redeem uChoose rewards points
Ready to get started? Log in to our mobile app today!
Download the free app from iTunes® or the Google Play™ store.