Apply for an auto loan today!
Whether you’re shopping for a new or used vehicle or considering refinancing, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Membership is required to apply for a loan with Security First Credit Union.
|Contact us for details!||APR*|
|Rates as low as||5.74%|
|Up to 84 months|
Rates as Low as
Auto Refinance Loan
Did you finance your vehicle somewhere else? If so, we want you to refinance with us, your hometown credit union!
To apply for a new loan or refinance, log in to online banking, visit any of our 9 convenient locations, or contact us at (956) 661-4000.
AutoSMART is a powerful online car shopping website designed to help you to save time and money when searching for your next vehicle. It’s a smart choice for stress-free car buying!
- Search and shop local participating RGV dealerships.
- Compare makes and models to find what fits your budget best.
- Browse real-time dealer inventory
- Build your car and compare prices
Ready to begin the finance process? Within the AutoSMART portal, you will have the option to request contact.
Get started by clicking below, select your vehicle, and begin the next steps.
TruStage® Car & Home Insurance**
If you haven’t compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today! Call 1-855-483-2149
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. It is the annual cost of a loan to a borrower – including financed fees. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Existing Security First Credit Union auto loans are not eligible for refinancing. The Board of Directors, as required by law, reviewed and set the rates effective September 1, 2023. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. For further information, please contact Security First Credit Union.
** TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance Program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverall is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. © TruStage Insurance Agency 2017. AHE, AHL-1339491.2