|New Year’s Day||January 1*||January 1*||January 1|
|Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.||January 17||January 16||January 15|
|Washington’s Birthday||February 21||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 30||May 29||May 27|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||June 19*||June 19||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 5||September 4||September 2|
|Columbus Day||October 10||October 9||October 14|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11*||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24||November 23||November 28|
|Christmas Day||December 25*||December 25||December 25|
*Holiday policy: When holidays fall on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve offices will be closed the following Monday.
- Online Banking: One-time transfers, schedule future transfers, or set-up recurring transfers.
- By Mail: Please send 10 days in advance of the due date to allow proper processing time. Mail to: Security First Federal Credit Union, Attn. Teller Department, P.O. Box 4829, McAllen, Texas 78502.
- Pay by Phone*: Please contact our Call Center at 956-661-4000, opt. 7 (*Fee may apply)
- Branch Night Drop Box: (available at all branches)
This is important to ensure that statements and correspondence are delivered accurately.
- Easily update your information directly within Online Banking. Simply log in and select Settings from the top right menu.
- Visit your local branch
- Contact our Call Center during regular business hours at (956)661-4000, opt. 7.
Making a Budget (PDF – English)
This personal budget worksheet from the FTC helps you to evaluate your expenses and savings potential.
These free calculators from My Home by Freddie Mac® are intended to provide guidance and financial estimates only. Please speak with your lender for detailed information.
For a complete listing, visit Calculators (freddiemac.com).
Rent vs. Buy
Understand the financial differences between renting and homeownership.
Learn about the potential tax savings with homeownership.
How Much Can You Afford?
Research how much house works within your budget; please be mindful of all of your expenses, including utility bills, groceries and all loan payments.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Learn how much money you might be able to borrow.
Fixed or Adjustable-Rate?
Understand the financial differences between the fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage.
Find out how much monthly mortgage payments might be with an adjustable-rate mortgage.
Find out how much monthly mortgage payments might be with a fixed-rate mortgage.
15-year or 30-year Term?
Learn how a different term affects your mortgage payment and overall cost of the loan.
Am I Better off Refinancing?
Find out if you’ll benefit from refinancing.
Estimate what your closing costs might be.
Research how much of a down payment you should consider.
Understand what your refinancing costs might be.
Learn how advantageous extra monthly mortgage payments might be.
Find out how paying extra points might lower your mortgage rate.
Understand how to possibly reduce mortgage insurance.