With our latest online banking upgrade, we’ve upgraded to a more robust online and mobile banking platform with new features, easier navigation, Zelle®, and new tools to help you manage and improve your savings, budgeting goals, and credit score.
Online Banking Enrollment
To enroll, please follow these steps below:
- From the homepage login box, please select the “Enroll” link at the bottom or by clicking the Online Banking button displayed below.
- On the next screen, enter your information in the requested fields:
- Your account number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Check the security feature box “I am not a robot.”
Click the Enroll button
- Check the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions disclosure box. Click the continue button.
- Next, you will be asked to create a User ID and a password. You will need to re-enter your newly created password for confirmation. When finished, click the Enroll button.
- The screen will refresh and take you to the login page. Above the login box area you will see a successful message noting you are now successfully set up for online banking.
- Please login with the new User ID and the password you created in the above steps.
If you have issues logging in with your new login User ID and password, please call 1-877-800-8148.
Click the button below to get started.
Don’t have the mobile banking app yet?
Download the free app from iTunes® or the Google Play™ store.
A Few Things No Longer Offered:
For a complete list of compatible devices, please click here.