SKIP-A-PAY for the Holidays
It’s Your Choice! You Can Choose to Skip your December 2017 or January 2018 Loan Payments
- A $25.00 online processing fee or $50.00 in person processing fee will be charged to the loan balance for each payment skipped.
- Request(s) must be received at least ten (10) days prior to the loan due date.
- Request(s) must be signed by all parties on the original loan agreement.
- First loan payment may not be skipped. You must complete one authorization form for each eligible loan, and you may not skip two consecutive months.
- All your loans must be current, and share account must be in good standing.
- Loans not eligible include Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, Real Estate, Back to School, CD Secured, and Business Loans.
- Skip your Security First CU loan payment for either December 2017 or January 2018. To skip December’s payment, November’s payment must be made before submitting your skip a payment request. To skip January’s payment, December’s payment must be made before submitting your skip a payment request.
- If the request is received after your December 2017 due date, the skip a payment will be processed for January 2018.