WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Are you searching for a Home Loan? Security First Credit Union is here to help! We offer various conventional loan products at fixed rates and flexible terms.
The examples above are based on LTV, credit score, and include a standard 1% origination fee for all purchase transactions. Payment examples do not include taxes, homeowners, flood, or windstorm insurance premiums. The total mortgage payment may be greater than what is shown above.
- Rate depends on the loan amount, term, and credit score obtained from credit-reporting agencies. Loan subject to credit approval.
- ** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. It is the annual cost of a loan to a borrower – including Financed Fees. The APR is effective September 1, 2023.
- The information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Please contact the Mortgage Department at (956) 661-4000, ext.1250, for more pricing details. Other restrictions may apply. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply.
- Security First Credit Union will NOT subordinate our lien. The 1st lien must be with Security First to attain 2nd lien Home Equity.
- Financing is available for properties in Willacy, Cameron, Hidalgo, and Starr County.
- Closing costs may vary based on the transaction.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Membership eligibility is required.
- 1% origination fee based on loan amount (Not applicable on Home Equity and Refi Loans).
- Please consult a tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility of interest and charges.