Temporary Branch Closure
THE MISSION BRANCH IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER DAMAGE
We THANK YOU for your patience as we work diligently to bring the branch back up for service.
In the interim, we encourage you to use our two nearest locations – McAllen and Edinburg or one of our other five Valley-wide locations. Each of our locations has an on-site ATM, and for your convenience, you can also access your funds at all Stripes Convenience Store ATMs*. For any questions regarding this matter, please contact our Call Center at 956-661-4000, Option 5.
- McAllen – 3700 n. 12th Street
- From the Mission Branch, head East on Pecan Blvd. until N. Bentsen Rd.
- Turn Left onto N. Bentsen Rd. and head North until W. Nolana Ave.
- Turn Right on W. Nolana Ave. and head East until N. 12th
- Turn Right onto N. 12th and the Branch will be on the left.
(Between Bicentennial Blvd. and N. 10th St.)
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX NOTICE:
You can rest assured knowing that all Safe Deposit Boxes are safe and were not damaged in any way. To access and view your Safe Deposit contents, please contact our Call Center at 956-661-4000, Option 5, during normal business hours. Our Call Center agents will be able to assist you with making an on-site appointment.
YOU CAN ALSO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT 24/7 BY:
- Home Banking – visit securityfirstcu.com
- Mobiliti App – Available for iOS & Android
- Bank by Phone (956) 661-4000
*$1.00 withdrawal fee per transaction.