WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Are you searching for a Home Equity or Vacant Property Loan? Security First Credit Union is here to help! We offer low-fixed interest rates and flexible terms.
Ready to apply?
Log in to your online banking account and click the Web Loan Application link under Services or contact our Mortgage Department at (956) 661-4000 ext. 1250 to learn more.
For Mortgage loans, please click here to learn more.
|Home Equity/Texas Home Equity |
|Residential Lot Loan Example|
|Loan Amount||$125,000.00||Loan Amount||$125,000.00|
|Interest Rate*||5.40%||Interest Rate*||6.50%|
|Loan Term||30 Years||Loan Term||15 Years|
|Total Closing Costs||$2,500.00||Total Closing Costs||$2,400.00|
|Initial Monthly Principal and Interest Payment||$701.91||Initial Monthly Principal and Interest Payment||$1,088.88|
The Home Equity Texas Cash Out example is based on an LTV < 80%, credit score > = 600, and includes a standard origination fee. The payment example does not include taxes or homeowners insurance. The total mortgage payment may be greater than what is shown.
Based on a 125K loan amount with an 80% LTV (Loan to Value *Fees $2,400 Lot Loan and 2% fee for Home Equity). The payment example does not include taxes and insurance premiums; the actual payment may be greater.
- *Rate depends on the loan amount, term, and credit score obtained from credit-reporting agencies. Loan subject to credit approval.
- ** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. It is the annual cost of a loan to a borrower – including Financed Fees. The APR is effective November 1, 2022.
- The information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Please contact the Mortgage Department at (956) 661-4000, ext.1250, for more pricing details. Other restrictions may apply. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply.
- Security First Credit Union will NOT subordinate our lien. The 1st lien must be with Security First to attain 2nd lien Home Equity or Home Improvement loan.
- Financing is available for properties in Willacy, Cameron, Hidalgo, and Starr County.
- Closing costs may vary based on the transaction.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Membership eligibility is required.
- 1% origination fee based on loan amount (Not applicable on Home Equity and Refi Loans).
- Please consult a tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility of interest and charges.