Account access on your time – every time.
Security First Credit Union is committed to offering convenient and reliable services to all our members. Home Banking is a convenient and secure way to take control of your financial needs. This service allows you direct access to your accounts. You can:
- Open an additional Savings account (Holiday Savings, Money Management or Term Share Certificate)
- Check balances
- Transfer Money
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- View and print copies of checks that have cleared your account
- View and manage eStatements
- Set up Mobiliti – SFCU’s Mobile Banking app
- Set up Text Banking and Account Alerts
- Set up Popmoney
- Set up account e-mail notifications and alert preferences
- Update Your Email Address, phone number and Login Security Credentials
- Assign account nicknames
- Set up multiple account access
- Manage Joint owners control
Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card:*
Within your Home Banking account, select Account Services >> Card Services from the main menu. If you prefer not to use Home Banking to report your Lost or Stolen card, you can also call 956-661-4000 or toll-free 1-800-556-0422, Option 3. To request a new SFCU Visa® instant issue debit card, please visit any of our 8 branches locations.
*There is a $5 fee for replacement cards.